Administrative Officer Jobs at Ajman University
Click For More jobs: Click Here
1- Administrative Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Ajman, UAE
An Administrative Officer coordinates, oversees and performs a wide range of support activities, secretarial services, and confidential assignments for the Office of the COO. S/he is required to be detail-oriented, accountable, and able to work independently with limited guidance from the direct manager. S/he should also be able to multi-task and prioritize different assignments and requirements based on urgency.
- Provides administrative support for the Office, such as screening and handling telephone and email communications.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings and special events; schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas.
- Takes minutes of meetings, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters and actions arising from the meetings.
- Drafts and prepares written documents, policies and procedures, reports and correspondences for the office; screens and evaluates incoming inquiries and complaints and makes sure they are handled on time.
- Gathers, enters and updates data to maintain updated records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the Office.
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience working within the academic environment is a plus.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023