Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Group
Click For More Jobs:Click Here
Administrative Assistants assist with the day-to-day operations of an office by doing tasks such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors.
- Manage day-to-day office activities, including the tracking, coordination and management of information requests.
- Coordinate with administrative units such as Finance, Human Resources, Student Affairs and Strategic Communication and Marketing as required.
- Provide a variety of administrative and secretarial support services to staff including data entry and formatting data from multiple sources for presentation in print and electronic form.
- Compile and summarize a wide variety of data.
- Work with other functional areas to coordinate the updating of the AUS Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Manage the office’s SharePoint directory and maintain inventory of contents.
- Coordinate the creation and updating of the OIRA website.
- Undertake special data/information gathering and compilation projects.
- Act as departmental System Administrator (on behalf of the Director), including staff leave approvals, amendments and leave forecasts.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of related experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Google productivity tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to ensure completion and correctness.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects, as well as the flexibility to adjust as new projects are assigned.
- A creative problem solver.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning.