Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Jime Fortex
Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including reserving conference rooms, equipment setup, and creation of presentations and preparing meeting materials
- Pull reports and information from Ecolab systems
- Calendar management across time zones
- Manage financial administrative tasks related to corporate card use and expenses and manage accurate processing of departmental invoices
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including processing of visas for international travel
- Provide support with HR related items including hiring, on-boarding, promotions & transfers, terminations, talent planning, salary adjustments, tracking of recruitment activities, etc.
- Compile and edit presentation details from multiple people and sources; Distribute reports to stakeholders
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position