Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Delma Group
Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Willing to travel to different countries along with the Group Managing Director for business meeting and discussion
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Admin Assistant or Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role, ideally within the IT industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments