Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department
Administrative Affairs Executive Jobs in Dubai | IACAD Careers
Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees. Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff. Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Following up and reviewing all operations and participating in the development of procedures manuals and work mechanisms related to the work of the department, and proposing amendments to them.
- Preparing various data reports on the department’s work and performance indicators in coordination with the department’s staff.
- Active participation in the evacuation and emergency team in the department’s buildings.
- Monitor and follow-up performance indicators related to security, facility safety and fire in buildings
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of environment, occupational health and safety or equivalent in a similar discipline + no experience
- Diploma in the field of environment, occupational health and safety or equivalent specialization + 9 years
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023