Admin Travel & Procurement (UAE Nationals) Jobs In Dubai | talabat
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a Coordinator Travel Desk to support the Travel Desk with Visa handling and Airport Services.
- Facilitating the process of Inbound and Outbound VISA for the travelers.
- Handling queries and issues related to the VISAs for the travelers.
- Arranging the Airport VIP Meet & Assist Services for the travelers.
- Collecting & maintaining the updated information related to Country’s Travel Guidelines.
- Supporting with acquiring good corporate deals from hotels and rental car service providers.
- Supporting the Travel Desk with tickets, hotel bookings and other admin work.
- Updating the Travel Data in the Tracker Database.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.