Admin Legal Affairs Jobs in Dubai | Talabat Careers
1- Admin Legal Affairs
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Provides a broad range of specialized administrative support and confidential secretarial services a centralized legal office of the university. Assists as appropriate in routine aspects of factual research, and prepares various routine and specialized administrative documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and formats. Coordinates or oversees all day-to-day office operations and administrative support activities.
- Handling Regional archiving e-documents through Smartsheet for Commercial, Corporate, finance and 3PL documents.
- Responsible for Legal Warehouse Portal by creation, uploading documents and display enhancement, working on the technical building Website
- Handling the change bank details in SF for Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman and KSA and solve issues if required.
- Responsible for changing any updates in Legal Checklist for the onboarding process based on the Legal counsels and Manager approval.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.