Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government
Admin Affairs Coordinator Jobs in Mohammed bin Rashid School
We are looking for an experienced to supervise Admin daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Diploma (CIPS)
- Experience 3+ years’ experience in a related field, preferably with Knowledge of procurement processes, policy, and systems.