Accounts Receivable Clerk Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
An Accounts Receivable Clerk will fully support the Accounts functions within the Finance department by following procedures, understanding the purchasing system completely, and training others to use the system and follow procedures.
- Use the company purchasing system, Birchstreet, to match all invoices and purchases orders
- Manage the cheque processing system
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Monitor and control the Accounts processes
- Train Team Members who use the Birchstreet system
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts functions
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Passion for providing superior customer service
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.