Accounts Receivable Analyst Jobs in Dubai | TikTok Careers
Accounts Receivable Analyst analyzes accounts receivable transactions to ensure compliance with internal controls and accounting policies. Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger and prepares management reports, including reports of delinquent accounts.
- Review METAP-EE business revenue contracts, especially their financial terms
- Review the process of refunds, top-ups, etc. to ensure financial compliance
- Perform monthly billing and ensure timely and accurate invoicing to customers
- Follow up with clients to assure payments on due date.
- 3-5 years of METAP AR work experience, preferably with overseas Internet advertising revenue experience.
- METAP/internationally renowned Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting, preferably with local certificate/qualification
- Familiar with the local commercial market environment and customer habits in METAP area; have experience in Accounts Receivable and debt collection
- Strong logical thinking ability, sense of responsibility, good work habits, sound judgment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills