Accounts Payable Jobs in Dubai | Movenpick Careers UAE
For More Job: Click Here
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required
- A degree in Finance or Economics, Accounting or Business would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and data entry skills
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Able to interact on a professional manner at all times.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.