- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.
Accountant – Reporting Jobs | Dubai Airports Careers 2023
Reporters are responsible for delivering updates and analysis on current happening with the main goal to keep public updated. They create stories and breaking news through different channels such as radio, television, online news sites, and printed newspapers and magazines.
- Support the team in financial closing activities by uploading manual journal.
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual financial statement.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation of DA bank accounts and ensure timely resolution of any discrepancy noted
- Provide timely and accurate information to external and internal auditors and when required.
- You should have bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting
- You should at least have 3-6 years of relevant experience within the Finance field.
- Internal or external audit experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Journal Entry, Bank reconciliation, preparation of GL reports, Trial Balance & Financial Statement Close Processes Knowledge of IFRS, audits and standards, and statutory laws and regulations/implications.