Accountant – Management Accounts Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
Assists in preparing budgets, financial reports and financial analysis, and in coordinating with external parties such as government departments, banks, auditors, GSAs and suppliers in order to facilitate function-related work as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures.
- Ensures the accuracy and correctness of all financial entries carried by him/her on the Finance ERP in conformity with recognized financial dimensions. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensure credits are processed to the GSA against various payments made on behalf G9 on time after proper verification of documents /Proof of payments/Approvals.
- Makes sure all the Outstations corresponding expenses are timely recorded and reflected in the system before month-end closing this includes accrual of expenses as well as reconciliation of Vendors and GSA accounts.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 3+ years of comprehensive working experience in corporate finance or accounting in any industry, preferably for a company operating on regional/multinational level.