Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts. Process cheque requests and expense reports on a regular basis.Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices and perform monthly reconciliations. Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures. Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Deposit revenues to respective banks. Control and hold responsible for inventory.
- Deal with external auditor for year-end audit report.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- All bank reconciliation, handling bank accounts, checking & verification all banks charges.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software
- Ability to speak effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all level within the organization.
- Work with minimum supervision and able to work under pressure efficiently.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023