Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Process cheque requests and expense reports on a regular basis.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices and perform monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software
- Ability to speak effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all level within the organization.
- Work with minimum supervision and able to work under pressure efficiently.