Christian Dior Couture
- Full Time
Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Christian Dior Couture Careers
As a Leader of the luxury industry, we are looking for an accountant for our activities in the UAE (retail and head office operations). The main objective is to ensure high quality of accounting data and full alignment with IFRS requirements and Group policies, while adding value to our business.
- Monitor all Receivables entries and post data to various ledgers, registers, journals, and logs following the established group’s accounting techniques and procedures.
- Booking and Reconciling sales for related boutiques and following up to clear all discrepancies by coordinating with boutiques and banks.
- Support to post Freight and Duty invoices.
- Responsible for carrying out daily reporting activities, dealing with banks, and assisting the Finance/Accounting Manager in cash and liquidity management.
- Degree in Accounting (Bachelor or above)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Retail and / or luxury and / or FMCG exposure.
- Computer literate (Excel and Word).