Accountant Jobs In Dubai | CB- Orion
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Accounting in accordance with UAE legislation and internal policies,
- Payments to suppliers and other contractors;
- Payroll calculation.
- Interaction with State bodies;
- Experience in a similar position from 2 years;
- Knowledge of legislation and other normative documents of UAE ;
- English – not less than intermediate