Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Documents financial transactions of the company
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Preparing payroll records and contracts
- Assisting in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure supplies for office and maintenance of overall office environment
- Maintaining accurate, detailed and easy-to-find records of all correspondence, generate, maintain and manage reports designed to provide direct support to the management
- Tracking of documentation to ensure the on-time completion and delivery of processes, via email, phone and internet.
- Proficient in Tally, PeachTree, MS Office suite, Email and Internet
- Must be a graduate of any accounting degree
- Has advanced knowledge in accounting with proven experience for at least 7 years
- Must have worked in the UAE with medium to large companies
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Peerless Organizational Skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Candidates coming from Real Estate industry has an added advantage but not required