Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Aspen Pharmacare
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Accountant is responsible to ensure the integrity of the entity’s accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and analyzing transactions for the allocated region(s).
- Posting of accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance with IFRS.
- Perform payroll reconciliation by liaising with Third parties (ADP & local HR)
- Prepare monthly financial reports (Opex/Income Statement/Ad-hoc reports) and provide variance analysis on the same.
- Providing support to the Commercial Finance team in analyzing the OPEX against Budget/Forecasts.
- Assist commercial management in closing the month end Opex numbers by sending draft versions to finance teams to validate, provide accruals and close off per timelines determined.
- Intercompany reconciliation & Balance confirmation with other Aspen affiliates
- Perform Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations to validate and get confirmation from other departments of entries in our books.
- Perform month end close procedure, timely and accurate submissions of internal management reports and Cognos submissions (including
- Budget Forecast & 5 year plans).
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.