Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Aspen Pharmacare
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Accountant is responsible to ensure the integrity of the entity’s accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and analyzing transactions for the allocated region(s).
- Posting of accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance with IFRS.
- Perform payroll reconciliation by liaising with Third parties (ADP & local HR)
- Prepare monthly financial reports (Opex/Income Statement/Ad-hoc reports) and provide variance analysis on the same.
- Providing support to the Commercial Finance team in analyzing the OPEX against Budget/Forecasts.
- Assist commercial management in closing the month end Opex numbers by sending draft versions to finance teams to validate, provide accruals and close off per timelines determined.
- Bachelor’s degree – BCOM or similar degree
- Master’s Degree MCOM/ACCA/CA – Professional qualification will be given preference
- 3-5 years worked in an MNC/ Pharma company/Audit firm, in a competitive environment, able to work under pressure, deadline-driven.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.