Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Aspen Pharmacare
For More Jobs: Click Here
The Accountant is responsible to ensure the integrity of the entity’s accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and analyzing transactions for the allocated region(s).
- Posting of accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance with IFRS.
- Perform payroll reconciliation by liaising with Third parties (ADP & local HR)
- Prepare monthly financial reports (Opex/Income Statement/Ad-hoc reports) and provide variance analysis on the same.
- Providing support to the Commercial Finance team in analyzing the OPEX against Budget/Forecasts.
- Assist commercial management in closing the month end Opex numbers by sending draft versions to finance teams to validate, provide accruals and close off per timelines determined.
- Intercompany reconciliation & Balance confirmation with other Aspen affiliates
- Perform Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations to validate and get confirmation from other departments of entries in our books.
- Perform month end close procedure, timely and accurate submissions of internal management reports and Cognos submissions (including
- Budget Forecast & 5 year plans).
- Bachelor’s degree – BCOM or similar degree
- Master’s Degree MCOM/ACCA/CA – Professional qualification will be given preference
- 3-5 years worked in an MNC/ Pharma company/Audit firm, in a competitive environment, able to work under pressure, deadline-driven.
- Knowledge of ERP – User knowledge, SAP preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: proficiency in Microsoft Excel – Intermediate – Advanced
- BI tool / Sap experience – An Advantage – Intermediate – Advanced
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.