Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Priority Banking manages affluent customer relationships, providing a full range of products and services to meet their needs. Priority Banking is a unit within the Retail Banking division and manages 350K wealth customers. Brief Description:
The incumbent will be responsible for Acquisition of new client relationships for this segment, Maintenance and growth of existing client relationships, Meeting Revenue targets for Assets, Liabilities, Investments and Insurance business, Achieve high levels of service standards and maximize client satisfaction and Compliance with UAE Central Bank and anti-money laundering regulations
- To act as main point of contact for PRB customers, leveraging designated CSRs effectively for basic banking transactions and service requirements
- To initiate, develop and retain client relationships, while contributing actively to the business development goals of the unit
- To be engaged in client acquisition activities, presenting to clients, closing deals, managing and developing client accounts
- Understand when to bring in Product Specialists when specialized advice is needed, ensuring clients are provided with the best quality advice at every interaction
- Responsible for account opening, initial relationship building and managing the early customer lifecycle for New To Bank customers
- To be conversant with the full range of Priority Banking products and services, to be competent in discussing Priority Banking offering to all clients, including basic banking products and services, lending products,, financial advisory and asset management services. To act as an effective “trusted advisor” in the delivery of these services to his/her clients, ensuring the optimum financial solution is delivered to clients at all times.
- University Degree in Business or Finance.
- 1-3 years in a sales role in the Financial services/Banking industry.
- Experience across a wide range of Banking areas, e.g. Retail and wealth management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- English, while knowledge of regional languages is of advantage.
- Effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.