145 Parts Officer Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The 145 Parts Officer will assist in running the 145 Parts facility ensuring the highest standard of customer service and adherence to all legislative requirements in relation to aircraft parts, tools, materials and associated equipment – Meeting GCAA and EASA requirements.
- Carrying out the privileges of their Company Authorisation.
- Ensuring compliance with all Regulatory and Company publications and procedures concerning the proper storage, maintenance of spare parts, tools and equipment.
- Maintain, accurately record, and store all incoming and outgoing shipments in the computer-based system (AMOS) and physical record keeping.
- Ensure availability of material, tools and equipment for scheduled maintenance activities for all DCAF and third party aircraft maintenance activity.
- High School Certificate
- Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
- Previous experience within aviation / logistics
- Good understanding of GCAA regulations